Cheapest Vitamin B12 Source. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) supplementation can cost as little as $2 a year. All we really need is 4 to 7 micrograms (mcg) per day, but you need to take 2,500mcg per week, or 250mcg per day for your body to be able to absorb that amount. Watch Dr. Gregor’s video as he explains the math to you. We believe the methylcobalamin form of vitamin B12 is an excellent form of this vitamin for absorption.
Until we have a #Type1DiabetesCure, it is our opinion that to #MasterDiabetes in the healthiest way possible through lifestyle innovations as a priority over drug therapies is vital. It is important for optimal #BloodSugarControl today, but it can help put your body in a position of strength for tomorrow – for that day when a #CuringType1Diabetes is a reality. Our recipe e-books, workshops and home study course will teach you how to transform your lifestyle in a #PracticalLivableSustainable way for better living. Our support services can make the difference between success and failure during your transformation. And our Natural Solutions will take you deeper into practical application and underlying research. Let us help you shorten the learning curve to successful lifestyle transformation by setting you on the path toward optimal blood sugar control and better living.
- Andrès E, Loukili NH, Noel E, Kaltenbach G, Abdelgheni MB, Perrin AE, Noblet-Dick M, Maloisel F, Schlienger JL, Blicklé JF. Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) deficiency in elderly patients. CMAJ. 2004 Aug 3;171(3):251-9
- DOSCHERHOLMEN A, HAGEN PS. A dual mechanism of vitamin B12 plasma absorption. J Clin Invest. 1957 Nov;36(11):1551-7
- Allen LH. How common is vitamin B-12 deficiency? Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Feb;89(2):693S-6S. Epub 2008 Dec 30
- Hylemon PB, Zhou H, Pandak WM, Ren S, Gil G, Dent P. Bile acids as regulatory molecules. J Lipid Res. 2009 Aug;50(8):1509-20. Epub 2009 Apr 3
- Scott JM. Bioavailability of vitamin B12. Eur J Clin Nutr. 1997 Jan;51 Suppl 1:S49-53.