Five Factors May Help Manage Type 1 Diabetes
Five Factors May Help Manage Type 1 Diabetes – Type 1 diabetes, though similar to Type 2 diabetes, is also very different in a crucial way. While Type 2 diabetes involves the body’s inability to utilize its own insulin properly, Type 1 diabetes occurs when the body cannot make enough natural insulin on its own. This happens when the beta cells that lie within the pancreas are not able to produce a sufficient amount of insulin.
Some of the known triggers for Type 1 diabetes include chemical exposure (toxins), incompatible food choics (a poor diet), bacterial infections, autoimmune issues and viral infections, to name just a few. Over the years, there have been a number of studies whose results have appeared in reputable medical journals that point to the effectiveness of certain elements when it comes to providing a cure or treatment for Type 1 diabetes. These foods and compounds all share one exciting characteristic: their potential to provide beta cell regeneration. A few of the compounds that have been shown to help cure Type 1 diabetes follows:
- Corn Silk – A study in 2009 found that the vitamins, proteins, carbohydrates, flavanoids and other compounds that make up corn silk stimulated the regeneration of beta cells while also reducing blood sugar in rats with Type 1 diabetes.
- Avocado – Avocado seed extract is responsible for the reduction of blood sugar in diabetic rats. This result was noted in a study performed in 2007 in which the pancreatic islet cells showed protective and restorative improvements.
- Stevia – A substance whose properties compared favorably with glibenclamide, a popular medication often prescribed to people with Type 2 diabetes, stevia has been shown to provide revitalization to beta cells that have been damaged. This and other findings were recorded in a 2011 study on humans.
- Nigella Sativa – Also widely known as black seed, this plant can lead to a partial regeneration of beta cells, according to an animal study completed in 2003. During a human study, undertaken in 2010, diabetics who consumed 1 gram of black seed for a period of up to 12 weeks showed a wide range of benefits. This includes an increase in the function of beta cells.
- Chard – During a 2000 study, when diabetic rats were fed chard extract, their injured beta cells began to recover.
The above list is just the beginning of the many natural elements and compounds that show great promise in relieving Type 1 diabetes. This can lead to a better quality of life for those people who have the disease.
Let us help you shorten the learning curve for innovative #NaturalDiabetesLifestyle solutions by setting you on the path toward improved blood sugar control and better living. Our Roman Diet Diabetes Recipe e-Books provide innovative alternatives to the typical high-carb, low nutrition foods that wreak havoc on diabetes control but are standard fare for the typical western diet. Our Home Study Course teaches you how to implement the Health-e-Solutions lifestyle in a #PracticalLivableSustainable way.
We think this lifestyle can form the foundation for a NaturalDiabetesLifestyle to better control all types of diabetes, putting the body in a position of strength for better living. All of our products and services are designed to help shorten your learning curve to achieve the greatest success in controlling blood sugars naturally, and to #MasterDiabetes in the healthiest way possible.