Health-e-Recipe: Fresh Lemonade
- 2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 16 small scoops white pure stevia extract (the stevia will vary depending on the brand and type you buy. Just sweeten to taste, but make sure your stevia is pure – no fillers, flow agents or additives)
- Water to fill one gallon container
- Put fresh lemon juice in a gallon container
- Fill the container with water until it measures at one gallon
- Add stevia, stir very well because the stevia tends to clump
- Pour into a glass with ice for a refreshing, healthy drink!
Variations: You can add some fresh diced mint leaves for added flavor
Note: We have a 5 gallon jug for larger gatherings. We place 10 cups lemon juice into the container, and add water to fill the 5 gallon container. Add 80 scoops of white stevia and stir well.
We created these recipes for our two type 1 diabetic boys to keep great control over their blood glucose levels. I hope you enjoy the lemonade.
Our recipe e-books, workshops and home study course will teach you how to transform your lifestyle in a #PracticalLivableSustainable way for better living. You will enjoy a natural, innovative way to help master type1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes with healthy, natural, whole, #VeryLowGlycemic, low #InsulinDemand foods. There is strong evidence that better blood sugar control – without the roller-coaster ride of highs and lows – results in better health outcomes and fewer complications in the years ahead.