Greater Proven Results in a Fraction of the Time!
Despite years of research and treatment of diabetes, many diabetics still live with blood sugar levels outside a healthy range. This not only diminishes the quality of life for the diabetic, but also creates stress and often leads to serious complications. Conventional Western medical protocols try to bring blood sugar levels under control with medication. These often have limited results, side effects, typically require a second treatment and can eventually lead to insulin dependence in type 2 diabetics.
Recently, we had the opportunity to use our recipes as part of the Integrative Medicine Strategist (IMS) diabetes reversal program. We find that we are aligned with them in our goals of optimal blood sugar control and thriving health, placing an emphasis on the importance of diet and lifestyle. We provided our Ultimate Recipe e-Book and they provided additional treatment methodologies in a combination of both Western and integrative medicine, including:
- Diabetes education from some of the best Integrative Medicine diabetes experts in the country.
- Medically verified nutritional supplements (where appropriate) to control blood sugar levels and heal damaged tissue.
- Stress reduction and gentle exercise program designed specifically for diabetics
- A personal integrative medicine health coach.
The majority of participants were type 2 diabetics, but there were also some participants with type 1 diabetes. One of the primary end points was measuring the participants’ HbA1c; a blood test that gives an average of blood sugar levels over a three-month time period.
Integrative Medicine Strategist compared:
- Other companies’ conventional “disease management” published results
- The LARGE National Institutes of Health (NIH) diabetes prevention program that compared placebo to Metformin (a diabetes medication), to lifestyle intervention – which was the most successful of the three – shown here in the graph)
- The American Diabetes Association (ADA) recommended diet
- A low-fat vegan diet
- The IMS diabetes program
The chart below shows the IMS program’s average blood sugar reductions (tested before and after 12 weeks of program participation using the HbA1c lab test). Participants were encouraged to use recipes from our Health-e-Solutions recipe book. Note the difference in the results compared to other research that has been done on other methods. Take a look at the results:
These results are not uncommon in our experience helping people with type 1 diabetes, as well as people with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes.
Here are the results for weight loss for participants with type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes:
Please note the time frames in which these impressive results were accomplished compared to others! They were achieved in just a fraction of the time! *
(* results may vary)
You may be dissatisfied with the typical plan of care, which puts a priority on insulin and drug therapies over lifestyle. We believe this order must be reversed; that a healthier lifestyle should take precedence over drug therapies. This natural, innovative approach may reduce or eliminate your dependence on medications. It may set you on a path to better health and vitality. Through our recipe e-books workshops, home study course and other products and services we will teach you how to transform your lifestyle in a practical, livable way for long term sustainability and better living.