Health-e-Recipe: Healthy Doughnuts
I was shopping at a grocery store the other day and found a mini-doughnut pan! That gave me an idea… why not make #RomanDiet style Healthy Doughnuts!
- We used Nathan’s Brownie recipe, and we patted the dough mixture just up to the level of the pan.
- We baked it in the oven at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.
- After cooling, we iced the top with the frosting recipe.
It is funny how just changing the shape of something makes it seem to taste a little different. All of the children enjoyed them.
I read a recipe book for doughnuts, and now my wheels are churning for a lot of variations. Now, we can have doughnuts!!
We’d like to see you have success. Contact us today to schedule a consult. Or purchase our video workshop course and get on the road today toward better health, and to #ControlBloodSugarNaturally. People who have followed our natural, healthy lifestyle solutions have:
- Decreased their HbA1c percentage
- Reduced or eliminated insulin requirements,
- Reversed symptoms and complications
- Improved insulin sensitivity
- Improved fasting and post-prandial blood glucose levels
- Increased c-peptide secretion and insulin production
- Decreased or eliminated insulin antibodies
- Normalized their weight
(* results may vary)
With our #FrameworkOfHOPE, we help you establish a lifestyle foundation that may stop or reverse disease progression and complications naturally, and reduce #InsulinDemand and other medication requirements. Get off the roller coaster of high and low blood sugars, and get on the rolling plains of normal, control.