Liquid Assets Diabetes Recipe e-Book
For Better Blood Sugar Control
With the Liquid Assets Diabetes Recipe e-Book you can discover the simple 3-minute health habit the whole family can adopt every day that not only helps #MasterDiabetes the healthiest way possible, but also may supercharge your body with energy, enhance your health and well-being, cause you to lose unwanted weight, detoxify your body, prevent disease, and even heal existing conditions. (Results may vary)
After purchasing, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link with which to download the appropriate recipe e-book. Just click on that link and the download will begin.
The Liquid Assets Diabetes Recipe e-Book is not just another smoothie recipe book. This one is designed using only Health-e-Solutions Lifestyle appropriate foods for the best #BloodSugarControl. So many smoothies, juices soups, broths and stocks are made with higher-glycemic foods that can spike blood sugars. We have created an entire set of 65 recipes using only #VeryLowGlycemic, low #InsulinDemand ingredients with maximum focus on nutrition, health and wellness. Our family enjoys these recipes on a daily basis, knowing we are drinking our way to better health. These liquid-oriented recipes truly are an asset to our health, and they can be the same for you.
You also get many of the standard features of our other recipe e-books:
- Introduction and Our Story
- Chart and Recipe Listing
- Blood Glucose Food Response Chart
- U.S. to Metric Conversion Table
- Carb-Counting Information & Cheat Sheet
- Roman Diet Fats & Oils Ranking & Info-Graphic
- Food Preparation Equipment Information
- 65 smoothie, juice, soup, broth and stock recipes – You just can’t beat these for nutrition, great taste and blood sugar control.
- Sugar to Stevia Conversion Chart – We consider stevia the best choice in alternative sweeteners for the Roman Diet and overall health. We discuss the benefits of stevia and include a Sugar to Stevia Conversion Chart to help you determine the amount of this zero-glycemic, zero-calorie sweetener to use as a substitute for sugar in some of your favorite recipes.
- Common Juicing Mistakes – Understanding the most common juicing mistakes will enable you to get maximum benefit out of your juices, and smoothies. We also discuss the importance of liquid “feasting” and its importance for detoxification and stabilizing blood sugars.
- How to Create and Troubleshoot Smoothies – This guide explains the advantages and benefits of smoothies and provides our basic approach to making awesome smoothies to help you produce and troubleshoot your own creations.
- Stocks versus Broths – It is important to discern the difference between stocks and broths. We’ll explain the difference and discuss when and how to use both of them with practical tips that will go a long way in making them affordable and great.
- Recipe Nutrition Information – We provide nutrition information specific to each recipe and explain how best to use it. For each recipe we list the serving size, and calorie and macronutrient content (fat, carbohydrate and protein). We think it is critical to understand how carbohydrates are reported in nutrition data tables so that you can dose insulin, if you need it, more accurately.
After purchasing, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link with which to download your Recipe e-book. Enjoy!