Do you know why specific lab tests are taken for diabetes?
Would you like to better understand your lab tests?
Have you ever wondered what all those items on your lab tests mean?
Do you want to find out what it means when a lab value is “High” or “Low” or “Out of Range”?
Are you curious to know the latest results for our two type 1 diabetic sons, Gabriel and Nathan?
Dan and Sally Roman invite YOU to listen in!
Our Initial Lab Review recorded call and notes:
- Lasts over 2 hours!
- Contains 25 pages of notes for you to follow along, make notes and use as a reference for your own lab tests.
- Provides copies of Gabe’s and Nathan’s lab tests. These are the real deal. We are being transparent with you so you can better understand your own labs.
- Covers the following Labs and summarize each of their components:
- 3 Antibody Tests
- CBC Panel and its 14 components
- Metabolic Panel and its 16 components
- HbA1C Test
- Fasting and Post-Prandial Insulin tests
- Fasting and Post-Prandial C-Peptide tests
- Calculated HOMA-IR and HOMA-%Beta values
- Modified Glucose Tolerance Test (MGTT)
- Lipid Panel and its 7 components
- Thyroid Panel and its 4 components
- Includes answers to questions after the presentation of the lab results and their interpretation.
The Follow-up Call and notes:
- Lasts over an hour providing new insights and follow up information
- Contains 20 additional pages of notes
- Reviews two more months of CBC tests for Nathan and Gabe
- Demonstrates the value of re-testing
- Discusses Gabe’s ongoing CBC anomalies
- Includes copies of Gabe’s and Nathan’s follow-up CBC lab tests.
- Provides our doctors’ interpretation of results
- Focuses on natural remedies
- Includes a live question and answer time
- Includes a recipe discussed during the call
This set of calls and extensive notes has a $400.00 value, but we are making it available for just $97.00!
Just click the Order Now button below and the content details will be available to you immediately.
- Better equip you for diabetes management.
- Help you better understand lab tests.
- Educate you about what each component of the lab tests are and why they are tested.
- Provide you with our boys’ latest results and understand how they may apply to you.
- Update you on the new direction we are heading in the Health-e-Solutions Lifestyle.