Books to Help You Master Diabetes
We recommend the books below to help you #MasterDiabetes and understand more about its causes, complications, management and treatment. We believe that the more you understand the symptoms, complications and causes of type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes (or any other form of diabetes), the more motivated you may become to slow, stop or reverse the progression of the disease.
We believe the Health-e-Solutions lifestyle affords you the best possible opportunity to transform your lifestyle in a #PracticalLivableSustainable way for long term success, decreased potential for complications associated with diabetes and overall better health.
- Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars Achieving normal blood sugars for diabetics with the aid of a low carbohydrate, high protein diet and exercise is the focus of this groundbreaking book. This is a must read for anyone with diabetes and their families.
- The Beginner’s Guide to Natural Living Reading Larry Cook’s The Beginner’s Guide to Natural Living – and his website – will help you understand the basic principles of “natural living,” a lifestyle approach to health based on how our bodies operate, not on which drugs can alleviate symptoms of larger underlying problems. You can either buy the book in print or ...
- Diabetes Rising, Self-Regulate Now In Dan Hurley’s book, Diabetes Rising, he discusses 5 leading scientific hypotheses that offer an explanation for the recent rise in the number of people with diabetes
- Wheat Belly: The Evils of Wheat In Wheat Belly, Dr William Davis exposes the harmful effects of a product of genetic tinkering & agribusiness being sold to the American public as “wheat.”
- The Cantin Ketogenic Diet Hippocrates once said, “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food,” and that is exactly what Elaine Cantin describes in her book, The Cantin Ketogenic Diet For Cancer, Type 1 Diabetes and Other Ailments. We could not agree more!
- Michael Pollan’s Food Rules Michael Pollan’s Food Rules: In this age of ever-more elaborate diets and conflicting health advice, Food Rules brings a welcome simplicity.