The Roman Diet Ultimate Diabetes Recipe e-Book
Helping You Master Diabetes the Healthiest Way Possible
We highly recommend you consider this option first. This 193 page Ultimate Diabetes Recipe e-Book gives you all the features and recipes from four other Health-e-Solutions Lifestyle diabetes recipe e-books combined into 1 easy-to-download e-book… plus other great and helpful tools! (Recipe in the Liquid Assets Diabetes Recipe e-Book and the Animalized Diabetes Recipe e-Book are not included)
After purchasing, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link with which to download the Roman Diet Ultimate Diabetes Recipe e-Book. Just click on that link and the download will begin
We included in the Ultimate Diabetes Recipe e-Book our special report entitled, The Top Ten Mistakes Diabetics Make with Food. This eye-opening report will show you why we are convinced that food plays a vital role in mastering ALL types of diabetes, and why we believe the Health-e-Solutions lifestyle is successful for people with diabetes – Yes, even type 1 diabetes!. (Results may vary)
You also get all the features included in our other recipe e-books:
- 125 delicious recipes
- Blood glucose – food response chart
- 2-week rotational menu
- Rotational menu shopping lists
- Common grocery list
- healthy substitutes for common cooking ingredients
- Meal suggestions
- U.S. to metric conversion table
PLUS additional features that you will find to be indispensable to your long term success:
- Carb-counting information & cheat sheet – This will give you an idea how many carbs are associated with the stated serving size of some common foods and helps you understand how to count carbs in food servings.
- Roman Diet fats & oils ranking & info-graphic – Use this info-graphic and additional information on fats and oils as your guide to determine which types of fats and oils to use when following the Roman Diet.
- Sugar to stevia conversion chart – We consider stevia the best choice in alternative sweeteners for the Roman Diet and overall health. We discuss the benefits of stevia and include a Sugar to Stevia Conversion Chart to help you determine the amount of this zero-glycemic, zero-calorie sweetener to use as a substitute for sugar in some of your favorite recipes.
- Food reference chart – You will find this quick reference guide very helpful in deciding which foods to add, limit or eliminate from your new lifestyle.
- Food preparation equipment – The food prep equipment information will help guide your purchase decisions for greater success in the kitchen and easier food preparation.
- Recipe Nutrition Information – We provide nutrition information and explain how best to use it. For each recipe we list the serving size, and calorie and macronutrient content (fat, carbohydrate and protein). We think it is critical to understand how carbohydrates are reported in nutrition data tables so that you can dose insulin, if you need it, more accurately.